Wednesday, March 5, 2014

KCRR & Mojo Monday

Good morning! We are one day early with KCRR this week, as I am going to be away this weekend! Off on the first road trip of the year… with many more to come! :) I also wanted to play along with Mojo Monday:


Our random KCRR selections this week were:
Rose Red
Little Leaves
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder

This is how it all came together:


This has definitely been my stable lately… and quite frankly, I find it a bit boring now! I think I am going to try and shy away from this look of card, and try something new! The fancy fan is kinda hidden on this card, on the little rose red square peaking out, but I wanted it to be understated. I gradient sponged the flower trim in various shades of rose red… I love that accessory, so versatile! Here's a close up of them:


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how she used these three elements this week :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Vintage Verses (SAB 2013)
Ink: Island Indigo, Rose Red - both for sponging, Versamark
Paper: Island Indigo, Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Fan Fair DSP (ret)
Tools: Fancy Fan EF, Little Leaves Sizzex
Accessories: Flower Trim (ret), Linen Thread, Pearls, White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment